Get Fit, Tone Up, Feel Great
Our personal training programme is designed for anyone who wants to lead a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are looking to get fit, slim down, tone muscle, improve your health, grasp a better understanding of nutrition, smash a PB or work on a niggling injury, Drummond PT will help you make the changes that will empower you to reach new health and fitness heights.
How to Get Fit
We all want to know the quickest and easiest way to get fit, and to stay fit!
Personal Training is a fantastic way to get fit, fast. You will work harder in a personal training session than you ever would on your own.
If you struggle with willpower and motivation, having a personal trainer takes the effort out of getting fit and staying fit. Turn up, do as you are told, get fitter. It can be that simple.
Personal training is called personal training for a reason. A good personal trainer will find out why YOU want to train, what YOUR goals are and what YOU like and don’t like doing. They should then work with you to build a programme that is challenging, fun and achievable.
Why Choose Drummond Personal Training?
Drummond PT is here to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
Our team of top-class personal trainers know how to get the most out of you and our key to success is finding out what works for you.
- Want to train at home between PT sessions and need help with motivation? No problem!
- Want to work out at your gym but need more variety and guidance on good form? No problem!
- Need help building a training plan for a race or event? No problem!
- No idea what you need but know something needs to change? You’ve come to the right place!
Training is carried out in our fantastic, modern personal training studio, located in Maidenhead.
Your trainer will use the consultation session to find out what you want to achieve, how often you can train and what your deadline is. With this information we can recommend a programme that you will work through with your trainer.
Free Taster Session
Still not convinced? We offer a no-obligation taster session for all new clients, completely free of charge.
Personal Training Consultation
Unless you are just coming in for a taster session, a PT consultation is essential to ensuring you successfully meet your health and fitness goals. The importance of a consultation cannot be underestimated, it allows you and your trainer to:
- Get a clear starting point of where you are in terms of health and fitness
- Ensure you are both clear on what the goals and success factors are
- Agree the frequency and intensity of training
- Understand what motivates you and what impedes you to work out
Buddy Personal Training
Working out with a Personal Trainer is the best way to ensure that you set health and fitness goals and achieve them. For some of us however, working out with a friend, colleague or loved one is also an important ingredient to meeting your goals. It adds an extra dimension to your training and can make the workout more interesting, more competitive and certainly more fun.
Training can be tailored to suit each ‘buddy’ and our trainer can ‘handle’ up to 3 people at a time.
We offer a Buddy PT rate of £30 per person, but are currently offering taster sessions at £22.50 per person.
Add more variety to your training routine by coming along to our small group exercise classes. Currently available as one-off classes, just pay as you go. Alternatively buy one of our loyalty cards and save on each class.
Find out more at Exercise Classes
1 session – £50
6 sessions or more £47.50 per hour
Buddy PT – £30 per person (maximum 3 people)
- How do I sign up for Personal Training?
- What should I wear for Personal Training?
- Do I need to bring anything for Personal Training?
- What can I expect in my first PT session?
- Can I exercise if I am pregnant?
- I am training for a running event - do I need cross train?
- How many personal training sessions should I have per week?