Firstly it needs to be understood what the problem is so that the physio can start to assertain a solution. Even if the feet are unstable it may be a result of instabilities elsewhere e.g. the hip or spine. Therefore orthotics are not always required after a gait assessment, as sometimes other instabilities need to be addressed prior to contiplating the need for orthotics.
If I have a gait analysis will I definitely need orthotics?
- George’s 20 Questions 12 April 2013
- Frog Bikes – The Lightweight Bike for Kids 11 April 2013
- Running Workshops 25 March 2013
- GymCube.com 31 January 2013
- Aoife’s 20 Questions 31 January 2013
- Your Free Christmas Pass 19 December 2012
- 1.5 Billion People Don’t Exercise at Least 20 Minutes a Day 6 December 2012
- Lose Weight, Sleep Better 6 December 2012
- Christmas Vouchers 6 December 2012
- 20 Questions – Francesca 18 October 2012