Alex Drummond ACPSM MCSP GSR
The boss! Alex Drummond qualified as a Sports Rehabilitation Specialist in 1998 from Salford University in the UK, and in 2005 was awarded Chartered Physiotherapy status.
Alex’s current professional roles include:
- lead clinician at the Drummond Clinic, Maidenhead
- lecturer in sports performance and back rehabilitation for Drummond Education
- lecturer for Gravity UK on their Post Rehab Course
- advisor to Drummond Education Middle East
- physiotherapist and advisor to Open Water Swim @ Liquid Leisure & Mike Trees Training
- guest author for Fitness Professionals Magazine
Over his 13 year career, Alex has worked with elite and professional athletes from the world of rugby league, football and tennis and has conducted consultation work for a number of individual elite level athletes from a wide range of sports including athletics, swimming, triathlon, cycling, running and orienteering.
Alex also lectures in the field of Clinical Exercise Rehabilitation, Back Care, Running Coaching and Gravity GTS Post Injury Rehabilitation When Alex is not working you will find him playing hard – he loves a diverse range of sports including triathlon, running, road and mountain biking, skiing (cross country, downhill, telemark) and even kitesurfing!
In the summer you will often find Alex down at the Liquid Leisure lake in Datchet, usually with Carl, practicing his lake swims and giving coaching and advice to clinic clients who are taking the plunge into the world of triathlons.
"If it wasn't for Alex, I would have retired from competitive running and triathlon years ago. Thanks to him I am still able to compete to a decent standard. Friendly and efficient staff: keep it up!" Robert, Wallingford, Jan 2011